Monday, October 19, 2009

A very wonderful friend asked me to begin this blog. It seems as though there are a few people in this world curious about what goes on in my head. Now that I think about it, if my husband were to read this, he might have less conflicts in his life :-)


I was at our monthly girl's night get together when the topic of expression came up. I am most certainly a writer. My feelings spill out on the page with much more fluidity than if they were dribbling out of my mouth. I worry about my writing about my thoughts and emotions, simply because if they are in writing, there are no take-backs.


So I offer this disclaimer: Sometimes I do not think before I write. I am a very passionate individual about one too many subjects and I often times cannot be dissuaded from my strong beliefs. If I have allowed you access to my blog you are someone I trust implicitly and would go to the ends of the earth for. So if I offend you, please do not be reluctant to inform me or challenge me. And if I hurt your feelings, I apologize in advance and you can expect a big sloppy kiss from me the next time I see you. And finally, if you are a liberal, refrain from reading my blog because I assure you that all of the aforementioned occurances will happen! (excpet for my one liberal pal...you know who you are xoxo).



And so it begins...

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?!? I didn't know this existed!! Where's the latest post? More...more...more!!

    ReplyDelete